Food & Beverage Manager
The ideal candidate has previous working experience at international level in the same role. He / she is a Leader, capable to manage and deal with a team of professionals. He / she needs to maintain and consolidate the well known exceptional service of the F&B Division. He/ she is passionate of Food and Beverage.
Reports to General Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Management of the F&B Division, according the to the Company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining its high reputation;
• Responsible for recruitment and staff development;
• Monitoring staff performance and providing feedback;
• Maintain relationships with all Guests;
• Responsible for cost control and budget compliance on a daily basis;
• Responsible for managing the division in compliance with financial objectives;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to be aware of control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
• Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
• Drive results: he/she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to our customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities.
• Adaptability: he/she accept change and participate in new programs and processes. Is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He/she identifies when a different approach is needed an offers a solution. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behavior / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurized situations.
• Fluent in Italian and English. A third language is preferred (Spanish, French or German);
• Professional experience for 4/5 years, preferably at international level within the same role in the hospitality business;
• Professional certification in Food & Beverage field;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops;
• PC literate.
• Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Reward package adequate to the professional experience
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our collection
Please specify in the object the position for which you are applying.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.