ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
Is recruiting for season 2019
An alluring Sicilian escape, Verdura Resort occupies nearly two kilometres of private Mediterranean coastline. Home to three Kyle Phillips golf courses, a 60-metre infinity pool, six clay tennis courts, a world-class spa, four restaurants and five bars, Verdura Resort is an irresistible destination. It’s a place where rooms seem woven subtly into the Sicilian landscape, with a true sense of space and uninterrupted views of the azure waters. Above all, it’s an unforgettable resort in Sicily where our team delivers an outstanding level of service.
The objective of Verdura Resort’s team is providing an exceptional Sicilian experience to our Guests. The Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of one of the resorts restaurants according to our standards and procedures. She/he is a foody and never stops to develop his/her knowledge about gastronomy. She/he is passionate and generous and a strong team player
Reports to F&B Manager
Responsible for Restaurant team members
Main duties and responsibilities (not limited to):
• Responsible for ensuring the happiness and satisfaction of guests. Ensure that policies and procedures are complied with the highest standard of service;
• Be able to align with our philosophy of creating authentic and unique experiences for our Guests;
• Accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by orienting, training, scheduling, coaching, counselling and disciplining employees. Involved in recruitment and selection process;
• Responsible for Restaurant financial goals and Staff rotas;
• Budget control, working closely with F&B Manager;
• Inventory and cost control.
• Drive results: He/she has a strong knowledge of gastronomy and is able to deliver an exceptional and consistent high level of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations.
• Adaptability: He / she efficiently prioritises and handles multiple demands and tasks
• Communication skills: He / she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) he/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He / she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: He / she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle relationships. He / she uses emotional skills to identify problems and resolves them. He / she takes on challenges willingly in a confident manner. He / she seeks feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness.
• Collaboration: He / she has a positive influence, provides assistance and shares information whilst showing respect. Is a role model for working collaboratively across the business. He / she shares successes and credits with the team.
Skills and Professional Background:
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Professional experience in a similar role;
• Certificate as Professional Sommelier and/ or gastronomy studies preferred;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops;
• Able to use software for management of F&B – Familiar with Microsoft Office package
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Economical treatment adequate to the professional experience
• Learning & development activities
• Lodging facilities for no resident
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgkenZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcifkjfn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.