Front Desk Agent
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
is recruiting for the season 2021
FRONT DESK AGENT
Opened in May 2019 above the Spanish Steps, Hotel de la Ville is Rome’s most exciting new destination.
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the hotel elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The vibrant restaurants and playful cocktail bars will make Hotel de la Ville the gathering place for the city’s bright and beautiful, while visitors will find the location in the heart of Rome irresistible.
The Front Desk Agent acts as guests’ first point of contact and manages all aspects of their reservation. He/she should be proactive in exceeding Guests’ requirements and cooperating with colleagues.
Reports to: Front Office Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Carry out all Front Desk operations, according to the company policies, procedures and standards, exceeding Guests’ expectations;
• Responsible for providing to each Guest a warm and efficient hospitality;
• Build and maintain a personalised and professional relationship with Guests and colleagues;
• Support all the other departments’ teams in order to satisfy all Guests requests;
• Be proactive in self-development.
• Collaboration: be open with colleagues and proactively offer support and share information and knowledge with them. Listen and respond constructively to the Head of Departments’ ideas/suggestions/feedback. Be able and willing to work as a team within the department and with other departments. Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and diversity, treating others with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: be open and have positive approach. Ask for feedback about own performance. Able to communicate in English with the Guests. Demonstrate self-control and present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. Write clearly and concisely (if relevant to the role).
• Personal development: be open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Use experience as a learning opportunity and make adjustments to improve own performance and be focused on own professional development. Ongoing dialogue with Head of Department on own performance objectives.
• Business orientation: Understand how personal objectives impact department and hotel targets. Understand how costs affect profit. Behave constantly according to the Rocco Forte Pillars to guarantee the loyalty of the guests to the brand. Be able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by Head of the Department in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: Constantly look for opportunities to exceed our Guest’s expectations. Remain focused on offering excellence even in challenging situations. Demonstrate empathy: be aware of needs and emotions of others. Create a genuine connection with others. Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to the role. Look for Guest’s feedback and use it to improve service. Be responsible for own actions and behaviours.
• Professional experience, preferably at international level, in the same role;
• Advanced level of English knowledge. A third language is preferred;
• Knowledge of hotel management software (e.g. Opera);
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Strong passion for hospitality and attention to details.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & Development activities;
• Meal during working shifts;
• Career opportunities in Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Hotel De La Ville, Via Sistina, 69, 00187 Roma RM
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgflnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaoddidekcn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.