We are currently seeking a passionate and talented Night Auditor to join our team during the upcoming 2019 season. This is a seasonal position for the approximate time frame March – October 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a modern Spa and a congress centre.
The Night Auditor is responsible for the smooth running of the front desk related departments during the night.
– process guest registrations, including the computation and collection of payment;
– perform nightly balancing of all services to ensure proper posting to property management system. Perform nightly backup of server;
– maintain room status inventory;
– communicate all pertinent shift information to Night Manager/Front Office Manager and other desk staff;
– send and receive telephone calls and facsimiles; sort incoming mail and messages;
– ensure effective communication and working relationship with the operations team and other departments for success and to ensure guest satisfaction;
– ensure paperwork to guests and other divisions is processed in a timely manner;
– process all financial transactions, including the verification and processing of credit card transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures;
– deliver any financial reports as required;
– ensure timely compilation Front Office reports;
– generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports;
– complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports.
Required skills and experience:
– previous experience in international 5* hotels in the same position;
– fluent Italian and English; beneficial the knowledge of a second language, in particular German;
– working knowledge of Opera is desirable;
– excellent guest care skills, flexibility, good organisation, and problem solving attitude;
– be able to cope well under pressure and be a good team player;
– accommodation may be provided.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.