Demi Chef de Partie
San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice is located on the private island of San Clemente, only minutes away by complimentary boat from Piazza San Marco. A proud member of Leading Hotels of the World, this exclusive retreat guarantees peace, tranquillity and privacy with its 190 rooms and suites overlooking the lagoon or the centuries-old park. Its three restaurants offering exceptional interpretations of iconic Italian and Venetian cuisine, the hotel’s proximity to Venice, and the unique combination of conference rooms and outdoor areas, make San Clemente Palace the perfect choice for outstanding events and weddings.
We are looking for:
• Demi Chef de Partie
Support the Chef de Partie by preparing, presenting, storing and serving a selection of dishes.
The job of Demi Chef de Partie is executed satisfactorily when:
1. Dishes are prepared, cooked and served according to the restaurant’s menu.
2. Communication with guests and internal customers is politely and they display courtesy.
3. Any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information is communicated to their superior.
4. Effective employee working relationships are established and maintained.
5. Familiarity with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures is maintained and operation of equipment is handled safely and sensibly. HACCP is implemented and practiced.
I. In absence of Manager, conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
II. Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service. Cook and serve dishes according to the restaurant’s menu.
III. Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
IV. Clean and re-set their working area.
V. Work with Superior and People Services Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive. Duties include:
– Conducting on the job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintaining a record of progress for each staff member.
– Providing input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guideline.
– Ensuring new staff attends Corporate Orientation within first month of hire.
– Coaching, counseling and disciplining staff in breach of hotel policies and departmental procedures, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
– Preparing induction programs for new employees and allocating sufficient time for their implementation.
I. Work with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget and is aware of financial targets.
II. Work with Superior and Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
III. Recycle where-ever possible and enforce cost saving measures to staff.
IV. Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
I colloqui di lavoro si svolgeranno al TFP Summit presso il Melià Milano il giorno 9 febbraio 2023.
Iscrivi gratis al TFP Summit Milano all’indirizzo: https://www.tfpsummit.it/ per sostenere i colloqui di lavoro
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.