Chef de Rang
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 196 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Chef de Rang
The Chef de rang serves food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
• A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times.
• Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned.
• Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
• Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.
• Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
• Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors.
• Report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors and ensuring follow up is performed with the guest.
• Being knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
• Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the hotel’s policy manual and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
• Undertake reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Department Head.
• Respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the hotel management.
• Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
• Ensure communication between Kitchen, Order taker and service team members.
• Required reasonable command of local language and English.
• Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 year in service role, preferably with a 5* hotel chain.
• Excellent Italian and English.
• Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
• Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.