We are looking for an HR Manager for Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice, an iconic hotel, which captures everything La Serenissima is famed for.
The HR Manager will support the achievement of the organization business goals, by coordinating all the human resources activities, such as recruitment, employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, employee services and relations in alignment with the global company HR policies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
– Embed a performance management culture as a mean of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and improvement of competences aligned with the company values.
– Plan, organize and control all the activities of the HR department.
– Support the performance management and improvement systems.
– Mentor, train and coach team members according to Belmond service standards and policies.
– Engage and partner with line Managers to identify and support learning and development needs.
– Provide advice on personal development plans and contribute to develop career paths for succession planning and self-development.
– Attract, motivate, and retain qualified talent.
– Supervise the administrative functions of the HR department, including employment contracts, payroll and all the legal employment aspects.
– Provide administrative support and data analysis as required.
– Handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance and employee relations.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
– Previous experience within the luxury hotel business field is preferred
– Previous working experience in a unionized company is preferred
– Decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills
Positive, cooperative, adaptable and with effective communication skills.
– Self-motivated with high-performance standards and strong emphasis on people, teams and goals.
– Able to multi-task and work well with deadlines
– Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft tools
– Fluent in Italian and English, both written and verbal.
– Salary based on experience and competences
– Full- time permanent position
– Learning and development opportunities
– Career opportunities within our company
PLACE OF WORK:
– Belmond Hotel Cipriani, in Venice, Italy
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.