HR Manager will be responsible of personnel administration, employee relations, performance and reward management in alignment with Regional HR team. The purpose of HR Manager in alignment with Regional will be to maximize the productivity of the hotel optimizing staff development, staff engagement, selection and recruitment, administration and training in line with Rocco Forte Hotels standard and procedures.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
Reports to: General Manager & in dotted line to Regional HR Director
His/her reports: Personnel Administrators
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
• He/she is responsible of all employment records and personnel administration in compliance with national law.
• Provides job candidates notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Manage the administration of employment records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Mentor, train and coach team members according to company standard & procedure
• Engage and partner with Line Manager to identify and support L&D needs and contribute to improvement, dealing proactively with all enquires in alignment with Area HR Director and General Manager;
• Be able and willing to act as a trainer and organize corporate and local training for the Area Sicily
• Provide administrative support and data analysis to the HR team as required
• Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a mean of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and improvement of capabilities/competences through behaviors aligned with corporate values;
• Provide advice on personal development plans and contribute to introduce systems that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths for succession planning and self-development
• Encourage a “positive welfare” environment for all employees;
WE REQUIRE :
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
• Previous experience in Human Resources in the same role ;
• Previous experience within the hospitality field is preferred;
• Previous working experience in a unionized company is preferred;
• Strong ethics;
• Positive, flexible and creative with outstanding presentation and public speaking skills;
• Self-motivated with high-performance standards and strong emphasis on goals, deadlines and quality of work;
• Professional experience in Employee Relations, litigations and disciplinary procedures
• Professional experience in Payroll administration
• Able to multi-task and work well in a team environment;
• Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and HR Management System
• Must be fluent in Italian and English, both written and verbal.
• Evidence of self development through readings, participation to workshops, professional courses
• Salary based on experience and comprehensive of benefits
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels
WORKPLACE: Verdura Resort – Sciacca, S.S. 115 Km 131, Sicily, 92019
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgfjnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcilfggn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.