Verdura Resort: 230 hectares of sun-kissed Mediterranean coastline, countryside, spa and golf. Olive trees, orange groves and white-sand beaches. Tennis courts, water sports, championship golf and kids’ clubs. Infinity pools, thalassotherapy and the flagship Rocco Forte Spa. Fine dining, healthy eating and world-famous local wine. Luxurious eco-architecture and organic ingredients, grown on our land. Verdura is an oasis, a centre of wellbeing, escapism and indulgence set against backdrop of charming Sicilian villages, ancient Greek and Roman sites and the beautiful, blue Mediterranen Sea.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
HR Manager will be responsible of people management, employee relations and employee development, reward management in alignment with Regional HR team. The purpose of HR Manager in alignment with Regional will be to maximize the productivity of the hotel optimizing staff development, staff engagement, selection and recruitment, administration and training in line with Rocco Forte Hotels standard and procedures.
Reports to: Complex HR Manager Sicily & Puglia & in dotted line to Regional HR Director.
What you will do:
• Work closely with Complex HR in reporting all KPIs relevant to analyse productivity
• Cooperate with Complex HR Manager and GM in carrying on all the corporate activities related to staff engagement and staff welfare as per RF procedures.
• Cooperate with Complex HR in the analysis and forecasting of labour cost and workforce planning.
• Support Complex HR and Line Management in the staff selection process.
• Support Complex HR and GM in the fulfilment of exit interviews.
• Mentor, train and guide Team Members according to company standards & procedures and labour law;
• Engage and partner with Line Manager and contribute to improvement, dealing proactively with all enquires in alignment with Regional HR Director and General Manager;
• Support and sponsor Complex L&D Manager in the organization of training sessions;
• Provide administrative support and data analysis to the Personnel Admin team as required;
• Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a mean of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and improvement of capabilities/competences through behaviours aligned with corporate values;
• Be proactive in suggesting initiatives aimed to improve staff engagement and staff development.
• Encourage a “positive welfare” environment for all employees leading by example ;
What you will bring:
• Collaboration, willing to work as a team within the department and with other departments;
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication, listening and responding empathically to others;
• Business orientation, understanding how personal objectives impact department and hotel targets;
• Technical Skills, demonstrating technical competence and knowledge related to the role
• Your previous experience in Human Resources in the same role;
• Your English knowledge at Advanced level; a third language is a plus;
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
• A Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Your ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment;
• Your self-development through readings, participation to workshops, professional courses;
What we offer:
• Permanent labour contract, according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & Development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels
• Staff Rate stays in all the properties of Rocco Forte Hotels (with 6 months of seniority)
• Social events throughout the year
• Team Members awards;
• 20% discount on Spa products (Irene Forte Skincare);
Workplace: Verdura Resort – Sciacca, S.S. 115 Km 131, Sicily, 92019.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to national privacy law.(d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.