ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
is recruiting for the season 2021
An alluring Sicilian escape, Verdura Resort occupies nearly two kilometres of private Mediterranean coastline. Home to three Kyle Phillips golf courses, a 60-metre infinity pool, six clay tennis courts, a world-class spa, four restaurants and five bars, Verdura Resort is an irresistible destination. It’s a place where rooms seem woven subtly into the Sicilian landscape, with a true sense of space and uninterrupted views of the azure waters. Above all, it’s an unforgettable resort in Sicily where our team delivers an outstanding level of service.
The Housekeeping Supervisor manages and coordinates the Housekeeping Team throughout the day ensuring each Guest has an excellent experience. Strong commitment to quality and Guest care are a must.
Reports to: Executive Housekeeper.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Create the daily task plan for Room Attendants and Porters based on rooms occupancy;
• Run the service briefing to share informations and Guests’ preferences;
• Ensure that all Housekeeping services are delivered according to our standards and procedures;
• Guarantee the inspection of Guest rooms and public areas in order to ensure that standards are met and the rooms are comfortable and tidy;
• Create and maintain a personalised and professional relationship with Guests, ensure that housekeeping requests are responded to in a timely and efficient manner and where possible anticipate Guest’s needs;
• Report to the Executive Housekeeper the quality of service observed during inspections;
• Support the Executive Housekeeper in maintaining all department inventories and to maintain the décor of staff house, lockers and back of the house;
• Support the Executive Housekeeper in complying with the financial objectives of the department;
• Occasionally supervise the laundry and linen management;
• Create and maintain a professional relationship with colleagues of every department in order to ensure an excellent experience to the Guest;
• Support the Executive Housekeeper in maintaining a professional relationship with external suppliers (flower shop, external laundry);
• Support the Executive Housekeeper in training and coaching the Housekeeping team.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication & personal effectiveness: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions. Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Technical Skills: Demonstrate technical and leadership competencies and knowledge related to the role. Look for Guest’s feedback and use it to improve service. Identify issues and solve them promptly and properly. Meet deadlines to achieve success.
• Professional experience, preferably at international level, in the same role;
• English knowledge at Intermediate level;
• Strong passion for hospitality and attention to details.
• Previous experience as trainer is a plus.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & Development activities;
• Meal during working shifts;
• Career opportunities in Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Verdura Resort – S.S. 115, Km 131, 92019 Sciacca (AG)
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgflnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodddkcfdn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.