Armani Hotel Milan, 5 stars luxury hotel located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district, is looking for a General Accountant to join the Finance Department.
• Oracle Micros Simphony- Opera reconciliation
• SpaSoft- Opera reconciliation
• Verify Rebates & Paid Out
• Check Housekeeping discrepancy
• Review Complimentary rooms/ Discount/Void
• Audit banquet check to banquet event orders and verify the revenue breakdown of the banquet function
• Analysis and explanation of the Variance Analysis
• Preparation of forecasts
• Month end and Year end task
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE
• Working computer skills and a good knowledge of Opera;
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English and Italian;
• Excellent communication, organization and reporting skills;
• Excellent ability with numbers and arithmetic;
• Able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers;
• Able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure;
• A high rate of accuracy in all aspects of work;
• Ethical approach to work;
• Be familiar with tracking and analyzing financial data, organize it, and present it in a clear and professional manner;
• Be Deadline-Oriented;
• Support team to reach common goals and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees;
Type of work: Full time
Location: Milan, Italy
Languages: English, Italian
Other advantages: Meals in our staff canteen; uniform and laundry service; tailored training programs; company discounts on Armani shops; corporate benefits App.
Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.