Front Office Manager
Glamore Group is looking for a talented Front Office Manager for The Plein Hotel, a 5* Luxury Hotel opening in early 2024 in the centre of Milan.
The main responsibility will be to guarantees the running of the Front Office activities into the hotel, with the target of maintaining the high level of standard offered to the clients.
The ideal candidate has a higher degree, preferably in Tourism, Hospitality Management or Business Administration. She/he has developed at least 3 years of experience as Head of Front Office in Luxury City Hotels. A previous experience in Sales Department will be considered a plus.
Main responsibilities and duties:
• Leads and manages the front office team.
• Ensures the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level.
• Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution.
• Personally supervise VIP guests and special requests.
• Creating a synergy with the Managers and the staff of the Club, Restaurant and Bars in order to extend an exceptional service to the hotel guests.
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all the suppliers.
• Interaction with providers, HQ and audit.
Very good command of English and Italian (spoken and written) is required, in addition to the knowledge of the Office package and of the Revenue Management. Knowledge of Opera operating systems will be considered a plus.
The ideal candidate has great analytical skills, strategic thinking with a strong drive for customers, commercial initiative, multitasking skills.
Please send CV including photograph to Giovanna Magistris (mail indicated)
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91 and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
The processing of personal data present in the curriculum vitae sent is authorized, pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.