Borgo Pignano, a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming, is looking for an engaging and proactive NIGHT AUDITOR
– Carrying out inspection tours of the facility and common areas
– Daily accounting closure
– Chech in chek out operations
– Preparatory activities to support colleagues on the morning shift
– Managing the schedules of any customer wake-up calls
– Dealing with night-time room service requests
– Answering and handling customer requests
– At least 1 years in the same position
– Team player
– Eye for details
– Customer service orientation
– Passion for service, courtesy and discretion
– Well groomed and good communication skills
– Excellent knowledge of English and, preferably, of a second foreign language
– Respect for nature and for values that the earth represent
– EU passport
– Own car
Benefits: accomodation and meals.
Please send your CV and consent to the processing of personal data, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 2018/101 and the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) regarding the protection of personal data by email
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.