Chef de Rang
Borgo Pignano, a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming, is looking for an engaging and proactive CHEF DE RANG for the months from April to September – October 2022.
– Ensure that all guests are welcomed at the F&B outlets seated quickly in a courteous, polite manner and promptly attended
– Coordinate, supervise and organize the restaurant
– Monitoring cleanliness with an eye on the details
– Ability of anticipate guests needs and providing guest satisfaction
– Deliver a service which is quality driven and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
– Is also in charge on training the Commis de Rang
– Looks after all the aspects of the service until the end by Creating wonderful memories
– At least 2 years in the same position
– Think 5 stars and work in a professional and friendly manner
– Team player
– Eye for details
– Customer service orientation
– Emotional Intelligence: he/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and collegues and shows the ability to control and express ones emotions
– Passion for service, courtesy and discretion
– Well groomed and good communication skills
– Good knowledge of English and, preferably, of a second foreign language
– Respect for nature and for values that the earth represent
Benefits: shared accomodation and meals
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.