Chef de Partie
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our 5* luxury Grand Hotel Convento in Amalfi.
Why this job exists
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by supporting the food production of a hotel outlet.
Members of the Kitchen Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market.
Key duties and responsibilities
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
– With the restaurant chef, organize all activities within a Restaurant Kitchen area, ensuring a safe, smooth running and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
– Support the development of Restaurant cuisine concepts and standards. Be familiar with local market & suppliers. – – Recommend menu changes according to seasonal product availability.
– Adhere to our food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests.
– Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc.
– Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
– Maintain outlet safety at all times.
– Take responsibility for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
– Participate in departmental training to improve departmental skills and hotel service levels, providing associates the training and resources to take care of our guests.
– Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
How you can succeed in this role
The top-performing people who do this job always demonstrate the following attitude:
Working with Others:
– They always try to anticipate and exceed the needs of customers and colleagues
– They use their own initiative and good judgement to solve problems in a calm and efficient way
– They enjoy working with others to achieve common goals. They volunteer as required to ensure the success of the team
– They act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
– They always conduct business honestly and fairly. They keep sensitive information confidential.
– They can prioritize their workload effectively and be organized and structured at work
– They manage their time and pay attention to detail. They know their jobs, and are able to work without close supervision.
– They display a positive attitude, even under pressure. They personally check their work to ensure its accuracy.
– They are committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
– They constantly look to develop their own professional skills and abilities
– They perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures
– They always try to provide a top-quality experience to all our guests.
Residence/domicile in Amalfi or nearby is considered a plus.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.