ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
is recruiting for the season 2021
Opened in May 2019 above the Spanish Steps, Hotel de la Ville is Rome’s most exciting new destination.
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the hotel elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The vibrant restaurants and playful cocktail bars will make Hotel de la Ville the gathering place for the city’s bright and beautiful, while visitors will find the location in the heart of Rome irresistible.
The Switchboard Operator answers every incoming phone calls, representing the first contact of the hotel, helping and handling Guests’, suppliers’ and colleagues’ needs.
Reports to: Front Office Manager and/or Front Office Supervisor.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, transferring calls and taking messages when needed, according to our standards and procedures;
• Carry out clerical duties such as Guests registration on the software, registration cards and weather cards;
• Support to the Front Desk Team in handling all kind of Front Office duties such as check-in, providing information, escorting and rooming Guests when needed.
• Collaboration: Be able and willing to work as a team within the department and with other departments. Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and diversity, treating others with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: Demonstrate self-control and present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. Write clearly and concisely.
• Personal development: Be open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Ongoing dialogue with Head of Department on own performance objectives.
• Business orientation: Understand how personal objectives impacts department and hotel targets. Be able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by Head of the Department in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to the role. Look for Guest’s feedback and use it to improve service. Be responsible for own actions and behaviours.
• Professional experience, preferably at international level, in the same role;
• English knowledge at Advanced level;
• Knowledge of hotel management software (e.g. Opera);
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Strong passion for hospitality and attention to details.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & Development activities;
• Meal during working shifts;
• Career opportunities in Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Verdura Resort – Sciacca, S.S. 115 Km 131, Sicily, 92019
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgkenZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaoddidekln and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.