We are looking for a Receptionist to join our luxury 5 stars hotel Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the resource will take care of serving the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by supporting the effectiveness of the day-to-day Front Office operation, maximizing sales, revenue & profit growth, and by being a key point of contact for guest interaction in the hotel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The key responsibilities for this position are:
· To anticipate guest needs and handle guest inquiries to the full satisfaction of the guest.
· To oversee operations of the concierge.
· To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard at all times.
· To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties.
· Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
· To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their experience.
· To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
HOW YOU CAN SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
· Working with Others:
They always try to anticipate and exceed the needs of customers and colleagues
They always try to learn about the local customs and integrate with the colleagues
They use their own initiative and good judgement to solve problems in a calm and efficient way
They enjoy working with others to achieve common goals. They volunteer as required to ensure the success of the team
They act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
· Taking Responsibility:
They always conduct business honestly and fairly. They keep sensitive information confidential.
They can prioritize their workload effectively and be organized and structured at work
They manage their time and pay attention to detail. They know their jobs,and are able to work without close supervision.
They display a positive attitude, even under pressure. They personally check their work to ensure its accuracy.
They take on special assignments by their respective department head
· Delivering Results:
They are committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
They constantly look to develop their own professional skills and abilities
They perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures
They always try to provide a top-quality experience to all our guests.
Residence/domicile in Amalfi or nearby is considered a plus.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.