Join the Rocco Forte Hotels Family
It is in every way a family business; a shared love evident in every Rocco Forte Hotel – each exuding the Forte’s innate Anglo-Italian style, sophistication, and warmth. And each welcoming you as a guest of the family. Our team is a family of individuals, with a family of hoteliers that care, at the head of the company. Together we are generous, open and genuine in spirit, with our guests and with one another.
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
The Housekeeping Manager is one of our Ambassadors of Excellence: strong commitment to quality and Guest care are a must. He/she will lead the housekeeping and laundry team for the Resort and for our 20 Private Villas. He/she will ensure team members comply with our service standards and sanitation protocol and oversee the housekeeping department budget. He/she should have excellent leadership and be able to manage a large team.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for the Housekeeping and Laundry Department teams, organization and effective Guest service delivery. He/she will ensure that the team will consistently work following RF and LQA standards and procedures by supervising the work of the team and personally checking on a daily basis a sample of rooms, public areas and assigned back of the house areas
• Responsible for selection, development and performance appraisal of Housekeeping and Laundry Department. He/she will supervise the staff rota planning
• Responsible of creating a personalised relationship with Guests and taking care of their special requests concerning housekeeping, being a role model of Rocco Forte Hotels individual and genuine hospitality style. Share any relevant Guest preference with the proper department
• Accountable for all the supplies, par-stock and equipment assigned to the supervision of the Housekeeping Department. In charge of organising the team work necessary to cope with the inventory and requisitions deadlines
• Responsible of daily communication with Maintenance Department for ordinary maintenance requests and report to Room Division Manager structural and equipment improvements in order to maintain excellence in Housekeeping service
• Responsible for leading the department in order to reach financial, quality and people objectives. Suggest profit and quality improvement ideas
• Assure compliance with health and safety regulations in the Housekeeping and Laundry department
• A High school diploma
• 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an Executive housekeeper, Housekeeping director, or other similar position in large resorts/hotels
• Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops
• PC literate.
What we offer:
• Permanent Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Adequate remuneration package;
• Fringe benefits;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Verdura Resort, S.S. 115 Km 131, Sicily, 92019.
Why join us at Rocco Forte Hotels?
At Rocco Forte Hotels, we are committed to giving our Team Members the skills and support required to deliver unrivalled service, and most importantly, to grow in their careers. We also like giving our Team Members the very best benefits such as discounted rates at any of our 5-star properties from just £25/ €36 per night, a 50% discount in all of our F&B outlets, discounts across some of our Rocco Forte Spas and many more.
About Verdura Resort
An alluring Sicilian escape, Verdura Resort occupies nearly two kilometres of private Mediterranean coastline. Home to three Kyle Phillips golf courses, a 60-metre infinity pool, six clay tennis courts, a world-class spa, four restaurants and five bars, Verdura Resort is an irresistible destination. It’s a place where rooms seem woven subtly into the Sicilian landscape, with a true sense of space and uninterrupted views of the azure waters. Above all, it’s an unforgettable resort in Sicily where our team delivers an outstanding level of service.
About Rocco Forte Hotels
Rocco Forte Hotels presently has 16 luxury properties in 12 leading destinations. Each hotel exudes the Forte philosophy: open, intuitive service; airy, elegant design that speaks to its location; exceptional offerings in food, drink, spas and experiences; and a signature Anglo-Italian style, sophistication and warmth. Our properties are supported by our central support office located on Jermyn Street in the heart of London.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.