BELMOND HOTEL SPLENDIDO is looking for Housekeeper
The ideal candidate has a natural flair for 5 star hospitality and a strong commitment to excellence. If you are detailed oriented and possess leadership skills to support in overseeing the operations of the housekeeping department, this is the job for you. Our Housekeepers support the Housekeeping Manager for managing both housekeeping and laundry departments while ensuring the alignment with Belmond and LQA standard of service.
Reports to Housekeeping Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Control and supervise the result of staff’s tasks in accordance with organization standards, method and procedures;
• Support the Housekeeping Manager in the development and coaching of housekeeping staff;
• Manage guests and taking care of their special requests concerning housekeeping.
• Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. Regularly solicit input from the team, peers and external resources. Share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness. Coach the team to improve how their behaviours impact others.
• Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, and proactively go out of one’s way to help others. Share successes and credits with the team. Actively develop team members and hold themselves and others accountable.
• Drive results: achieve goals and expectations and maximise resource allocation to achieve those.
• Adaptability: efficiently prioritise and handle multiple demands and tasks.
• Previous experience in the same position in 4 or 5* hotels;
• Excellent knowledge of English and Italian;
• PC literate.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.