Hotel Manager- Extra EU Countries
– Degree in tourist and hotel management disciplines;
– 5 years of previous experience in the role in extra – EU countries would be an asset.
– Good leadership and personnel management in a multicultural environment;
– Good experience in budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping;
– Good knowledge and practice of IT programs;
– Fluidity in English language;
– Good organizational skills.
– Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services;
– Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
– Maintaining statistical and financial records;
– Setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
– Training and monitoring staff;
– Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
– Meeting and greeting customers;
– Dealing with customer complaints and comments;
– Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
– Dealing with contractors and suppliers;
– Ensuring security is effective;
– Carrying out inspections of property and services;
– Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
Extra EU Countries
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.