Per il Barceló Milan, hotel 4 stelle di Catena Internazionale a Milano, ricerca la seguente figura professionale:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated NIGHT MANAGER, to join the Front Office Department within BARCELO MILAN HOTEL. Having worked in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years, you will be a strong team player, proactive, adaptable and possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
As Night Manager, you will run the Night operation and be responsible for delivering an excellent service to all guests whilst ensuring their stay is safe and secure. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all procedures are followed and all night duties are complete.
- Dealing with any guest queries efficiently and effectively.
- Producing nightly reports.
- Maintaining a good awareness of all hotel areas.
You will be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude and have a good knowledge of health and safety and security procedures. To succeed as Night Manager, customer care, communication skills and staff management are key attributes. You will be passionate about the job and about delivering excellent customer care. You will also have a good understanding of managing a volume operation and pride yourself on creating an exceptional experience for our customers
ABOUT YOU :
To apply for this position you must:
- Be fluent in English and Italian (reading, writing and speaking);
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Have demonstrable ability to work under pressure and meet targets in a fast paced, high volume environment;
- The ability to speak SPANISH is an added advantage.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.