Front Office Manager
Our roots are in Israel and our commitment is to the hearts of our employees, our love for creativity is reflected in the design of our hotels. If the hotel industry is the place you’ve always wanted to work in, then you’ve come to the right place. Wherever you start your career journey with us, all of Europe is open to you.
We are constantly growing – grow with us! We promote your career with our international Leonardo Academy. Experience our values individuality, naturalness and personal commitment
To lead the Front Office team in our new 4* Superior Leonardo Royal Hotel Mestre opening in summer 2019 we are looking for a
Front Office Manager
to start from May 2019.
Your main duties:
– ensure the professional and effective running of the day-to-day rooms operation in accordance with all hotel standards and in line with Leonardo Hotels policies and procedures
– responsible for short and long-term planning and day-to-day
– management of the rooms and related areas, recommend budget and manage expenses/margins within approved budget constraints
– maintain, implement and adhere to standard policies, systems and procedures re-lating to hotel
– operations, including health and safety systems, quality standards and systems contingency planning
– ensure that reservation patterns, overbooking and yield opportunities are maximized to best effect
– coordinate all activities, operations and running of Front Office– whilst actively dis-playing a proactive and strong front of house leadership style
– ensure that all front of house public areas are well maintained and kept to a high standard of cleanliness and good repair in close collaboration with engineering and housekeeping department
– provide and coordinate effective training to enable all team members to carry out their duties as required, ensure training profiles are in place and kept up to date
– provide clear leadership for brand standards and operational innovation initiatives aligned with business goals and objectives, maintaining close liaison and support for teams
– ensure quality of data is maintained within the property management system ena-bling accurate guest history and sales information
– ensure effective channels of communication are in place and encouraging ideas and participation from all team members, through monthly communication meetings, daily morning meetings and daily operations meetings
– Bachelor’s degree in hotel management or equivalent degree in hospitality
– at least 3 years of experience within the hospitality industry in a supervisory position, Front Office experience is a must
– extensive knowledge of Optima and familiarity with Internet/MS Office applications and related IT preferred
– comprehension of hotel systems and revenue management principles
– strong presentation, commercial and communication skills
– mature with positive thinking and guest oriented
– well-versed in both written and spoken English and Italian, further languages are an advantage
– flexible work approach
– identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commitment
– personal development with the growth of our company and many career opportunities
– network all over Europe – being connected via our internal social media platform LEAPP
– training and development programs of our Leonardo Academy
– bonus systems & Employee purchasing card
– employee and family&friends discounts for accommodation and F&B in all 170 hotels of Fattal Group
– employee meals in our cantines
– low hierarchy, respectful and open minded company philosophy
– and of course fun in your team because we have the #bestteamsever and our teams share with us on LEAPP #thisiswhyilovemyjob
Did we make you curious? Would you like to go on a journey with us? Then become a part of #beunique #beleonardo.
Please send us your application in English together with your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.