Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team in Toscana Resort Castelfalfi. The Resort boasts a 5-star hotel, a 4-star hotel, a 27-hole golf course and several restaurants. In addition, luxury real estate opportunities and an agricultural department producing organic wines and olive oil complete the offer of the Resort, increasing the complexity of the marketing and communication perspectives and tasks, according to the destination marketing strategy of the company.
He or she will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools, especially social media. The resource must know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites and social media, and graphic tools, like Adobe Creative Suite. He or she will collaborate with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities, below the supervision of the Marketing Manager, with a special focus on Real Estate marketing activities.
Ultimately, the resource should be able to promote our company and increase guest engagement.
• Support the Marketing Manager and the Director of Sales in coordinating the real estate communication agency to design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
• Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, DEM and social media), both through agency or autonomously
• Manage end-to-end digital projects
• Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
• Support the Marketing Department in creating or adjusting the BTL material graphic
• Liaise with Sales and Operations teams to ensure brand consistency
• Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
• Monitor ROI and KPIs
• Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
• Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist (experience in real estate is a strong plus)
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Solid knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Familiarity with web design and content management systems
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Italian and English (German knowledge is a strong plus)
• BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.