Commis di Bar
Commis de Bar for a luxury resort in Austria with starting date in November or December 2023
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria and Germany, guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
We are actively recruiting a motivated Commis de Bar, for our partner hotel, a luxurious mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2023:
Qualifications & Experience:
– Degree in Hospitality and Catering or Bartending Certification
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality restaurant
– Good German and English language skills
– Knowledge in running a bar and assisting the Bartender
– Ability to make recommendations, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
– Ability to work in variable shift pattern
– Able to work effectively as part of an international team
– Good knowledge of wines, champagnes and beers
– Customer service oriented
– EU citizen
– Permanent or seasonal position
– Starting date in November or December 2023
– Paid vacation
– Monthly gross salary starting from € 2.300/14 salaries a year
– Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
– Single room accommodation provided at no cost
– Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 time a day, also on days off free of charge
– Various employee benefits, such as use of fitness & wellness areas, discount on ski-pass, etc.
– Support through the whole employment process in your native language
– Help with traveling arrangements
– No agency fees
– 24/7 agency support
– Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website: www.next-step4u.com.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.