ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the Hotel De La Ville elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The vibrant restaurants and playful cocktail bars will make Hotel de la Ville the gathering place for the city’s bright and beauty, while visitors will find the location in the heart of Rome irresistible.
The Bartender provide friendly, attentive, and timely service to our Guests to create an exceptional and personalised experience for each one of them. His/her main objective will be to serve our Guests in order to create such an experience that they will want to return again!
Reports to: Bar Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Support the team in attending bar service;
• Engage the Guests following Rocco Forte Hotels service standards and procedures.
• Create and maintain a personalised relationship with guests in order to anticipate their needs;
• Responsible of the cleanliness and tidiness of the Bar;
• Responsible of the equipment and supplies assigned to perform the service;
• Contribute to the achievement of economic targets of the bar. Complete knowledge of all products served by the bar;
• Comply with H&S national rules and company instructions.
• Collaboration: Be open with colleagues and proactively offer support. Appreciate teamwork within the department. Treat colleagues with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
• Communication: Present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Manage own emotions in challenging situations. Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others. Accept new tasks and responsibilities willingly and with a positive approach. Able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by Head of Department in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way.
• Business orientation: understand how personal and department performance impacts the business. Demonstrates a good knowledge of the hotel, its products and services. Recognizes and understands guests, so as to actively seek out sales opportunities for Rocco Forte products and services.
• Self-developer: open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Share knowledge with colleagues.
• English knowledge equivalent to level B1/B2;
• 3 years of professional experience in a similar role; working experience in well-known venues will be a plus;
• A.I.B.E.S. certification is preferred;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops.
• Fixed-term labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Hotel De La Ville, Via Sistina, 69, 00187 Roma RM.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.