Group Sales Manager
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 197 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Group Sales Manager
The Group Sales Manager is responsible for organising under consideration of the client’s detailed needs & expectations with the goal to ensure optimal utilisation and selling of the hotel’s conference & sleeping rooms and revenue maximisation in compliance with Kempinski.
-Direct receipt, qualification and coordination of event & group requests (incl. leads, RFPs, etc.) defined by their direct supervisor.
– Handle requests according to the relevant standards within a maximum of 5 (business) hours of its receipt.
– Apply the Kempinski MICE SOP’s from group enquiry to contracting.
– Ensure the ideal and most effective utilisation of the meeting and conference rooms.
– Carry out site inspections with potential MICE clients in coordination with the Field Sales department.
– Realise up sell possibilities to meet and surpass Group & Event budget goals.
– Thoroughly input, supervise and maintain the requests in the Opera S&C System according to the data input standards.
– Create activities to ensure ongoing maintenance of bookings.
– Generate proper proposals and contracts.
– Follow up on sent out proposals within 24 hours (1 working day) to ensure the client has received the information and to clarify possible questions and issues.
– Handle the enquiries until conversion to definite bookings including negotiation, contracting, and site inspection
– Conduct exit interview with important customer after their event – asking for future business.
– Conduct regular competition checks.
– Review monthly results and forecasts to recommend and execute activities required to ensure the hotel increases the market share and maximises its revenue.
– Proper maintenance of LOS/CAN and UNC business.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience of minimum two (2) years in luxury hotels in the same position.
• Excellent English and Italian
• Good knowledge of Opera
• Negotiation skills, selling skills and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.