Chef de partie pasticceria
This boutique hideaway boasts the perfect position near Volterra and San Gimignano, between Siena and Florence.
The ethos of this elegant retreat is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic agriculture.
Borgo Pignano, a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany, is looking for engaging and proactive PASTRY CHEF for the months from March to September – October 2021.
The ideal candidates is
– Full focused to food production including all items produced for restaurants, banqueting and/or other outlets
– Provide that high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety are maintained his/her kitchen area at all times.
– Ensures the highest standards of quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products,
recipes and preparation techniques
The ideal candidates will possess the following key skills:
– At least 2 years in the same position in hotel and restaurant
– Team player
– Eye for details
– Supervisory and management skills
– Planning for prioritize
– Customer service orientation
– Creative and resourcefull
– Passion for service
– Excellent knowledge of English and, preferably, of a second foreign language
– Respect for nature and for values that the earth represent
Benefits: Shared accomodations and meals
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.