Our roots are in Israel but our commitment is to the hearts of our employees, our love for creativity is reflected in the design of our hotels. If the hotel industry is the place you’ve always wanted to work in, then you’ve come to the right place. Wherever you start your career journey with us, all of Europe is open to you.
We are constantly growing – grow with us! We promote your career with our international Leonardo Academy. Experience our values individuality, naturalness and personal commitment.
The Leonardo Royal Venice Mestre Hotel is looking for a/n :
Your main duties:
• recruiting, managing and training the in- and outsourced Housekeeping team
• manage the day-to-day operation including staff management and quality assurance
• run room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning and update status of departing guest rooms
• supervising and checking the (outsourced) Room Attendants and Floor Supervisors at the cleanliness of the rooms and public areas to ensure that all rooms are in perfect condition at all times
• assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, disciplining, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model
• act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and our third party partner. Document and resolve any issues and complete required paperwork
• resolving or handling of complaints, requests and questions from guests
• providing service to guests (extra pillows, blankets, etc.) and returning used materials from the service room
• carrying out any other activities that can reasonably be expected of you within the hotel
• a minimum of two years’ experience in housekeeping in hospitality; field or similar industry is required
• well-versed in written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus)
• very punctual and detail oriented
• enthusiastic and positive thinker
• hands-on mentality and always striving to improve
• flexible work approach
• identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commitment
• personal development with the growth of our company and many career opportunities
• network all over Europe
• being connected via our internal social media platform LEAPP
• training and development programs of our Leonardo Academy
• bonus systems & Employee purchasing card
• employee and family & friends discounts for accomodation and F&B in all 170 hotels of the Fattal Group
• employee meals in our cantines
• low hierarchy, respectful and open-minded company philosophy
• and of course fun in your team because we have the #bestteamsever and our teams share with us on LEAPP #thisiswhyilovemyjob
Did we make you curious? Would you like to go on a journey with us? Then become a part of #beunique #beleonardo.
Please send us your application in English together with your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.