Front Desk Agent
Borgo Pignano is delighted to share an opportunity for a talented and passionate FRONT DESK AGENT to join our team fot the 2024 season.
Borgo Pignano is a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming. On a peaceful hilltop in the heart of Tuscany you will find elegantly curated accommodations, Michelin star dining, and a variety of healthy experiences.
-Ensure smooth and efficient check-in and check-out operations
– Compute all guest billing, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house
– Efficently assist guests with queries, restaurants ans experiences reservations
– Take good note of guests’ feedbacks, ensure that guests’s complaints are always addressed to the department head
– Prompt follow up and resolution of customer queries
– Complete and maintain any report requested by management
– Always be supportive to colleagues and Hotel Management
– At least 1/2 years in the same position
– Will proactively be involved in teamwork and cooperate with every co-worker
– Will anticipate the needs of our guests by taking extreme care of details and customer service.
– Customer service orientation
– Warm personality
– Passion for service, courtesy and discretion
– Well groomed and good communication skills
– Excellent knowledge of English
– Knowledge of Opera cloud PMS
– Respect for nature and for values that the earth represent
– Owner car
Benefits: Shared accomodations and meals
Please send your CV and your consent on the processing of personal data, in accordance to GDPR and art. 13 of the Legislative Decree of June 30, 2003, no. 196 of the Personal Data Protection Code
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.