Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Floor Supervisor is responsible for supervising the cleaning and maintenance operations on the floors assigned to him/her. The Floor Supervisor monitors and follows hygiene standards ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Prepare and supervise the work of room attendants to ensure all guest rooms, corridors and offices are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
• Inspect occupied and non-occupied guest room and take corrective measures in order to meet Kempinski standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and supplies.
• Carry out on the job training and be responsible for grooming and conduct standards of the room attendants on their assigned floors.
• Motivate staff to bring about excellent performance.
• Keep update records of furniture movement and cleaning schedules of their section.
• At the end of the shift, do a handover reporting special attention guest, room status, discrepancy, unusual situations, incidents that need follow up, to ensure consistency and guest satisfaction.
• Verify that pantries are equipped with all necessary items practicing proper control to save expenses.
• Sign in and out master keys and pagers in housekeeping office and ensure that all keys are returned..
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years in the same role, preferably with a 5* luxury hotel.
• Excellent Italian and English.
• Operational knowledge of housekeeping equipment and machine.
• Knowledge and skills on cleaning techniques and cleaning products.
• Knowledge on housekeeping procedures and standards.
• Knowledge of Opera PMS.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Good team worker.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.