Commis de Rang
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 196 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Commis de Rang
The Commis de Rang serves food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
• Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, clean and well pressed including appropriate shoes (polished) and nametag at all times according to the hotels dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times.
• All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet.
• Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned.
• Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
• Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.
• Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
• Successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet
• Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors.
• Report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors and ensuring follow up is performed with the guest.
• Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
• Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the hotel’s policy manual and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
• Maintain a good rapport and work relation with staff in the assigned department and within the hotel.
• Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
• Perform any other assigned reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 year in service role, preferably with a 5* hotel chain.
• Excellent Italian and English.
• Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
• Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.