Chef de Rang stagione 2021
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our Guests, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Fulfil the operations of the Food & Beverage outlets, according to the Company policies, high standards and procedures;
– Monitor all aspects of the customers’ experience, from the restaurant layout before they arrive to the experience they receive during the service. Act to enhance a flawless service and anticipate Guests’ needs;
– Establish and maintain good relationships with all Guests and handle requests and enquiries;
– Coordinate and monitor Commis de Rang assigned to him/her;
– Contribute to the achievement of the economic targets of the outlet.
– Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
– Emotional intelligence: demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and colleagues and adjust his/her style to them. Manage own emotions in challenging situations.
– Collaboration: be able and willing to work as a team player. Share information and skills and actively seek and provide feedback.
– Drive results: provide genuine and consistent high levels of service by anticipating and exceeding expectations of guests and colleagues. Demonstrate a can-do attitude. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of own tasks and responsibilities.
– Adaptability: identify when a different approach is needed and offer solutions. Try and adopt new ways of doing things. Understand and demonstrate thinking before acting.
– Global perspective: treat each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
– Fluent in English
– Previous work experience in a luxury restaurant
– Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03)
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.