Borgo Pignano, a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming, is looking for an engaging and proactive BREAKFAST CHEF for the months from April to September – October 2021.
• Cooking and managing breakfast service and assisting with lunch service
• Responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils
• Ensure the quality and standards of the restaurant in the presentation and implementation of the dishes
• Ensures that high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety are maintained his/her kitchen area at all times
• 1/2 Years of experience in the same role at least
• Predisposition to teamwork and perform under-pressure
• Passion for his/her work
• A sharp of details
• Strong knolowged about culinary trends
• Pro-active approach in problems solving
• Keen to work in a dynamic contest, careful about biological products
• Respect for nature and for value that the heart represents
• Good knolowged in English and Italian
• Own car
Benefits: Shared accomodations and meals
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.