We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Banqueting Manager to join our F&B Team for the upcomin 2019 season.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a modern Spa and a congress centre.
The Banqueting Manager produces an outstanding guest experience within the banqueting concepts by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary and the G&E teams. The Banqueting Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximising profit.
Among the main responsibilities:
– execute and demand the team to execute the highest level of sevice and set-up standards at all times;
– be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel;
– assist in preparation of the banqueting budget;
– conduct monthly inventory of operating supplies and equipment;
– perform up selling for all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives;
– lead the banqueting department efficiently in cost and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit;
– estblish rapport with guests and meeting organizers to ensure satisfaction and personalized service;
– work in close term with stewarding and housekeeping to ensure that all areas are regularly maintained and organised;
– work closely with the Sales & Marketing department and establish a good rapport to ensure successful flow of communication;
– hold event briefings for the service and culinary teams;
– foster and implement creative ideas for banqueting offering.
Required skills and experience:
– minimum 2 years in F&B management role, preferably with a 5* hotel chain;
– excellent Italian and English;
– ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions;
– ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively;
– excellent organizational and time management skills.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.