ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager for the exclusive 5-star luxury Grand Hotel Convento in Amalfi.
The ideal candidate has a higher degree, preferably in Tourism, Hospitality Management or Business Administration. S/he has developed at least 5 years of experience as Head of Front Office and/or F&B and/or Meeting Department in International Hotel Companies.
Her/his main functions are:
– Support the General Manager in managing and coordinating the hotel team, promoting their potential growth and their motivation.
– Make sure that all the services are distributed in observance of the highest quality standards.
– Supervise and support all the Heads of Department in order to fulfill the best results.
– Identify commercial opportunities, contacting with potential clients of the local market.
– Develop the products and the services that the hotel offers.
– Monitor the principal Competitors in order to identify possible best practices.
– Support the General Manager in analyzing the operations reports and management hotel accounts, studying the different parameters as well as their evolution.
– Aiding the General Manager in all economic and financial procedures primarily Forecast and Budget,Guarantee the observance of the different defined corporate policies
– Ensuring compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation, organisational and quality requirements and working policies and procedures
– Supervise and control the Outsourcing company for Housekeeping, making sure the rooms and common areas are cleaned properly. That all NH Standards are upheld
– Daily, Weekly and Montly control of financial and operation reports ( Rooms Reconciliation, – Cash Handling, F&B Cash and manuals, Physical Inventory, FO manuals, Corporate Credit Policy, etc)
– Interaction with clients, staff, providers, HQ and audit
– Creating a synergy with the meeting and sales team ( inhouse and HQ) in order to bring new business and increase the confirmation ratio of the requests ( Site inspections, in house events…..)
– Set an example for team members for commitment and ethic work
Very good command of English and Italian (spoken and written) is required, in addition to the knowledge of the Office package (especially Excel) and of the Revenue Management. Other languages are appreciated.
The ideal candidate has great analytical skills, strategic thinking with a strong drive for customers, commercial initiative, multitasking skills.
Residence/domicile in Amalfi or nearby is considered a plus.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.