SPA MANAGER – SPA THERAPIST
Borgo Pignano, a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming, is looking for an engaging and proactive SPA MANAGER / THERAPIST .
– Being the Leader of the SPA, he/she will lead the team by setting examples
– Preparing daily organizations and weekly plan
– Overseeing the guests’ satisfaction and creating an action plan in order to ensure the brand promise.
– Supervising the SPA staff and the activities Department
– To meet and improve upon all agreed financial and quality targets within the departments
– Being the owner of the SPA style, including communicating information to staff regarding, art, culture, produce, concepts
– In charge of the complete SPA welcoming, greeting and guest satisfaction
– Professional qualification in aesthetics
– Experience in the same position (at least1 year)
– A sharp eye for details
– Strong knowledge of wellness world, expecially in massages
– Critical thinker and problem- solving skills
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
– Good time-management skills
– Team player
– Excellent grooming
– Respect for nature and for the values that the earth represents
– Spoken and written fluency in English and Italian
If needed, the successful candidate will be provided with accommodation.
Please send your curriculum vitae and consent to the processing of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR and Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 of the Code for the Protection of Personal Data
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.