Director of Sales
Director of Sales
A Unique opportunity to join our Sales Team as a Director of Sales – International Markets specialist!
We are looking for a talented sale enthusiastic to further develop key markets for Armani Hotel Milano.
It is expected to have a wide knowledge of MICE, Corporate and Entertainment segments.
• Expand the clientele across designated segments by implementing consistent sales and marketing initiatives to elevate revenue streams for the hotel.
• Proficiency in the Entertainment Segment is viewed as an advantageous asset.
• Work collaboratively with relevant departments to coordinate special arrangements for group events.
• Evaluate group business opportunities to generate revenue from both room bookings and catering services, positively influencing RevPar performance.
• Partner with the Director of Sales and Marketing (DOSM) to develop a corporate rate strategy for local accounts and handle Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for volume accounts.
• Formulate and execute strategic account plans tailored to the assigned market territory, ensuring the attainment of maximum revenue and meeting budgeted targets.
• Meet monthly targets established by the DOSM, based on the Monthly production report of live accounts and other specified goals aligned with the hotel’s overall budget.
• Monitor and enhance conversion rates to ensure the hotel’s revenue objectives are met and exceeded.
• Optimize the use of automated sales and reservations systems, such as Opera, for efficient management of group business.
• Participate in essential sales, revenue, and strategy meetings, contributing insights and updates as required.
• Maintain responsive and effective communication with potential and existing clients.
• Develop and implement quarterly and annual action plans to guide sales activities.
• Contribute actively to the annual Marketing Plan, including proposing and managing territory sales expenses and travel budgets.
• Undertake any additional tasks assigned by the management to support overall organizational objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe
• Applicants are required to have at least three to five years in a Sales Manager role or Sales Cluster experience
• Excellent negotiation skills and strong decision-making abilities
• Creative and innovative approach to sales activities
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English (and Italian preferred)
• Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Opera
This position is based at the Armani Hotel Milano and the contract is fixed term. The candidate must have a flexible schedule and must possess the legal right to work in Italy. Must be fluent in Italian and in English.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.