Director of Sales
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 197 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Director of Sales
The Director of Sales is responsible for leading, directing and motivating the Sales team. Ensure the yearly sales budget is achieved and surpassed. The Director of Sales is team oriented, democratic and empowering, assisting the concentrated sales efforts of the Groups and Events Sales Team and to extend that assistance to other professional sales team members when requested.
• Preparation of the yearly revenue & expense budget, establishing and directing the organization’s financial, administrative activities and operational procedures to ensure the yearly revenue and expense budgets are achieved.
• Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner such as sales call schedules, sales call reports, monthly reports of the sales team to Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Ensure all Sales personnel have sales targets, personal sales plans and a personal incentive and formulate strategies in order to run an effective Sales team.
• Follow up on weekly sales reports from all professional sales team members for presentation to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Monitor all outstanding balances on all department accounts and follow up with all professional sales team members in a timely fashion.
• Responsible for organising team building activities.
• Be aware of all market trends and carry out duties, projects and other assignments.
• Attend the international fairs, road shows maintain and build strong relations during these events.
• Set priorities, develop managerial work strategies (e.g.: use of delegation), establish necessary methods to track and monitor to ensure effectiveness.
• Set performance standards, linking budget to performance, reporting results and holding the sales team accountable for results.
• Analyse performance of the sales team, address strengths and improvement areas in order to improve effectiveness.
• Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
• Conduct sales calls with the Sales team.
• Responsible for ensuring all monthly reports are sent to the relevant people.
• Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience of minimum three (3) years in luxury hotels in a managerial position in Sales & Marketing.
• Excellent English and Italian
• Negotiation skills and selling skills
• Strong computer skills
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.