Chef de Rang
Sunset Hospitality Group (SHG) is a leading multinational lifestyle hospitality group, with a wide portfolio encompassing Hotels & Resorts, Restaurants, Beach Clubs, Nightclubs, Fitness Centers, and more. SHG operates over 50 venues in 16 countries with a commitment to deliver authentic and diverse hospitality experiences that bring people together, all around the world.
We believe that the greatest factor in the success of our business is our team. We work hard to attract, hire, mentor, and provide growth opportunities to energetic hospitality-driven individuals.
We are always looking for new talent to join our ever-expanding team.
Sunset Hospitality Group is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021 and 2022.
– Chef de Rang
For the upcoming opening of our outlets inside Palazzo Cordusio Gran Melià in Milan, Sunset Hospitality Group is looking for a Chef de Rang.
If you are charismatic, love interacting with guests, and passionate about what you do, join our new team and build a career with international opportunities.
The Chef de Rang will report to the Restaurant manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Have a good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings and be able to verbally explain those to guests;
• Provide excellent customer service and create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests;
• Assist customers in selecting wines and make recommendations based on their preferences;
• Ensure that the restaurant is properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service;
• Follow health and safety guidelines, including proper food handling and sanitation practices;
• Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure smooth operation and timely delivery of order.
Type of work: Fixed term full time.
Location: Milan, Italy.
Qualification and expertise:
• Experience gained in the role in hotels and/or restaurants;
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• Preferably professional qualification or hotel diploma;
• Enthusiasm, service orientation, flexibility and adaptability;
• Languages required: Italian and English.
Send cv via email.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.