Chef De Bar
For season 2024 we are looking for a Barman.
The ideal candidate provides friendly, attentive and timely service to create an exceptional experience for our Guests. His / her primary objective is to show our Guests such a marvellous time that they will want to return again. He / she is willing to achieve individual and team goals through teamwork and passion.
Reports to Bar Manager.
– Responsible for the drinks production and service of main bar and pool bar, achieving and maintaining the brand standards and exceeding Guests expectations;
– Maintain professional relationships with guests and colleagues;
– Compliance with health and safety regulations.
– Effective communication: He / she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He / she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
– Emotional intelligence: He / she shows the ability to be aware of, control and express ones emotions and to handle – interpersonal relationships. He / she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
– Collaboration: He / she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He / she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
– Drive results: He / she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He / she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities.
– Adaptability: He / she accepts change and participate in new programs and processes. Is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He / she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
– Global perspective: He / she is curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. He / she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
Fluent in English and Italian;
Previous experience in the same position;
Good product knowledge.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.