Mice Sales Manager a Milano
Armani Hotel Milano*****L Is looking for:
Mice Sales Manager, Italy
- Actively search for new potential mice accounts on the Italian market
- Maintain relationship with existing mice accounts on the Italian market
- Overlook the overall business requirements of hotel’s accounts for the assigned markets through various sales action
- Conduct show around of hotel facilities and services
- Implement and execute all sales action plans to promote hotel’s promotions, facilities and activities
- Qualify leads received by the property
- Supervise leads handling at hotel level
- Assist in the execution of property sales plan and participate with the S&M Team the preparation of yearly sales plan
- Establish and maintain files of all accounts and have up-to-date information on competitors rates, promotions and strategies
- Consolidate and finalize the month end sales report, statistics and budget progress
- Work closely with operation team for all catering requirements and needs within the hotel
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience required, preferably in a luxury hotel
- Strong organization, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Must be outgoing and a proven self-starter
- Italian and English language knowledge is required
- Must be nationally mobile and have driving license
The position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing and is part of the Hotel Sales Team.
To apply please quote the sentence “I authorize the use of my personal data according to the D. Lgs. 196/2003”; Re. 679/2016 (c.d.gdpr.) and send your CV to: email@example.com.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.