The Hoxton has landed in Italy!
In May 2021 we opened The Hoxton, Rome and we’re now looking for an outgoing Waiter/Waitress to help run the day-to-day F&B operations at The Hoxton, Rome.
Reporting to our Director of Operations/Restaurant Manager you are the face of our guests’ experience, and you bring your own flavour to the(ir) table, making sure that from the moment they arrive to when they leave, they’re having a great time.
The Hoxton, Rome is our 10th Hoxton and boasts 192 bedrooms of different sizes. Cugino is our large coffee bar and takeaway counter, and Beverly is our light-flooded restaurant. The Apartment is our unique meetings & events space concept, consisting of 5 rooms connecting to our communal kitchen area.
What you’ll do…
• Support the team with the F&B operations.
• Create a fun and relaxed atmosphere where guests come to wind down and enjoy themselves
• Work with the rest of team in keeping things running smoothly and tidily.
• Comply with departmental policies / procedures / service standards.
• Anticipates the needs of our guests with an attentive and intuitive service.
• Pay attention to dissatisfied guests and respond appropriately to ensure their satisfaction.
• Assess guests’ needs and preferences so that you are able to advise appropriately.
• Complies with safety and HACCP standards.
What we’re looking for…
• If you have previous experience, great! But it’s not a must-have for us; it’s how you contribute to the team that matters.
• You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits for us.
• You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
• You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door.
• You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
• You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
• You make people feel good – your team and colleagues alike.
• If we get stuck in a lift with you – we’ll get along nicely and have a laugh along the way!
What’s in it for you…
• The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Rome (and Italy) and have a real impact on its success.
• Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
• The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
• Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
• Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
• A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.