Waiter / Waitress
Soho House Amsterdam
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, Soho House Amsterdam is a private members club with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a gym, a cinema and events spaces. On the ground floor is our Health Club and our Italian restaurant.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members’ clubs, restaurants and hotels, spread across Europe, the UK and America. With lots of exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants, it’s an amazing time to be joining us. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
We are seeking:
Waiter / Waitress
We are seeking a passionate and energetic Waiter / Waitress to join our team. You have to be reliable, flexible, friendly and happy to be a key part of the team that strives for success. We have full time, part time and On-call (0 hours) positions available.
As part of our Soho House team your role is to make sure that our members have an amazing experience every time. Possessing natural hospitality charm, we will give you a platform to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
• Provide excellent customer service to everyone, anticipating the guests needs;
• Showing food and beverage knowledge through taking orders and providing advice on ingredients, dietary restrictions and upselling;
• Manage a busy section whilst adhering to company service and conduct standards;
• Ensuring the correct set up, handover and breakdown of the restaurant and shift.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks.
Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
• Soho Friends Membership and access to members’ digital content;
• Overtime paid out during the summer period;
• Relocation compensation;
• Career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us;
• Cookhouse and House Tonic training programmes to further develop our love and understanding of food and drinks;
• Our team events, from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to;
• Travel allowance > 10km;
• Subsidised gym memberships and health insurance;
• Partnerships with different suppliers in the city of Amsterdam;
• Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed;
• Do you know someone in your area who would also like to work for us? Then you have a chance to receive an Introduce a star bonus of €300 gross.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Waiter: €1800 – €2150 per month.
Housing: We offer 1 month in house stay free of charge. This gives them time to look for accommodation;
Holiday allowance: On top of their wage they get a 8% bonus every May;
Travel allowance: we pay for their travel costs once they found accommodation;
Flight: We pay for their full flight (cheapest option) after passing probation.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.