Villas Service Agent
Borgo Pignano is delighted to share an opportunity for a talented and passionate VILLAS SERVICES AGENT to join our team fot the 2024 season.
Borgo Pignano is a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming. On a peaceful hilltop in the heart of Tuscany you will find elegantly curated accommodations, Michelin star dining, and a variety of healthy experiences.
– Preparing all necessary arrangements, such as registration cards, spa treatments, restaurant confirmation, experiences, etc. before guests’ arrivals after having handled pre-arrival requests
– Welcoming guests staying in the Villas
– Answering guest questions and resolving guest problems
– Efficently assist guests with queries, restaurants ans experiences reservations
– Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc
– Assess and restock villas fridges and amenities as per standard
– Serving food and beverages in the room throughout the day
– Waking up guests who request it in the morning by serving hot drinks
– Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests
– Checking the cleanliness of rooms
– Remain well-groomed at all times
– Perform all duties with discretion and professionalism
– Comply with all safety and hygiene policies
– At least 1/2 years experience in the same role in the hospitality industry
– Commitment to a high level of customer service
– Knowledge of services, restaurants and experiences
– Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, prioritizing with utmost care for the guest experience
– Excellent organizational skills
– Good communicative and social skills
– Strict attention to detail
– Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion
– Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure
– Excellent knowledge of English
– Respect for nature and for values that the earth represent
– Owner car
Benefits: shared accomodation and meals
Please send your curriculum vitae and consent to the processing of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR and Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 of the Code for the Protection of Personal Data
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.