ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
is recruiting for the season 2022
VERDURA VILLAS AGENT
In March 2021 Verdura Resort will open 20 Villas nestled in the property. The Villas are located on an hill and have been designed from Olga Polizzi, Director of Design of Rocco Forte Hotels.These spacious Villas have two floors: the ground floor with the living room, facing the private pool and garden and the first floor with 3 or 4 bedrooms. The guests of the villas will benefit of bespoken services such as check in in the Villa, bicycles and golf cart for their exclusive use, the choice of a shopping list, access to the golf course and Wellness Centre and a minibar with a choice of the best Sicilian wines.
You will be the point of contact for our Villas’ Guests. Your goal is to offer a personalized and an emotionally engaged service in order to provide a flawless and unique experience and any services they may require.
Reports to: Villas Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Assist the Villas Manager in managing all Guests’ pre-stay requests and during their stay while being proactive in offering relevant services;
• Assist the Villas Manager in the supervision of Villas teams’ operations, according to the company policies, standard and procedures maintaining high standards at all times: check-in, check-out, billing, apartment orientation, housekeeping services, providing information to guests;
• Responsible for providing each Guest with a warm welcome and efficient arrival & departure process;
• Build and maintain an individual and professional relationship with our guest
• Coordinate housekeeping and maintenance services in line with guests’ preferences and service standards;
• Check Villas on arrival
• Coordinate service requests and its follow up as required from Guests;
• Be updated about the entertainment activities offered in the Resort and in the area and willing to communicate them to the Guests;
• Occasionally you may be required to fulfil or participate to other tasks, meetings or activities as directed by your supervisor;
• Maintain an open communication with your supervisor keeping him/her informed on any news, guest feedback and or challenges;
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: self-awareness and self-control are must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance affects the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth. Previous experience as trainer is a plus.
• Previous experience in Front Office, Guest Relations either in Hotel or for private villas
• Preferred Knowledge of Hotel Management software (e.g. Opera PMS);
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
• Fluent in English written and spoken.
• Strong passion for hospitality and attention to details;
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & Development activities;
• Career opportunities in Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Verdura Resort – S.S. 115, Km 131, 92019 Sciacca AG.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.