We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Telephone Operator to join our Front Office team next season. This is a seasonal position for the time frame March-October 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a modern Spa and a congress centre.
The Telephone Operator is responsible for answering all incoming calls originating from within and outside the hotel in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski and LQA standards.
– answer all incoming calls, connect them to the appropriate extension in an efficient, friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards;
– write down messages accurately for our guests and deliver messages in a timely manner;
– handle guests’ requests for DND (Do Not Disturb) and confidential status;
– handle personal wakeup call requests for guests according to the LQA standard and automatic wakeup call requests for group and crew guests;
– answer all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be providing information or assistance to make an outside call or handling a complaint, etc;
– in case of emergency, handles all communications for the hotel whilst serving as the communication center;
– in case of emergency, handle all communications for the hotel whilst serving as the communication centre;
– keep abreast of telephone directory, new staff and leavers, emergency procedures, special promotions and general hotel product knowledge.
Required skills and experience:
– previous experience in international 5* hotels;
– fluent Italian and English; beneficial the knowledge of a second language, in particular German;
– ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions;
– able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays;
– excellent guest care skills.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.