Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 196 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The overall scope of this role is to ensure all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures
• Train and instruct other members of the staff.
• Repair and / or adjust all types of electrical and HVAC equipment and cosmetic items.
• Look for ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Engineering Management.
• Emergencies – be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guest and employees, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency. To act as quickly and responsibly as possible to return the building to its normal operating status. Inform Engineering Management of any such emergencies.
• Optimise maintenance costs.
• Accident prevention and safety.
• Comply with all Kempinski company policies.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Very good knowledge of building equipment: heating, ventilation, plumbing, electricity, automatic operation
• Experience in the maintenance of buildings and facilities HVACR
• Faculty of analysis, evaluation and decision making in the day-to-day business and in the case of emergency
• Knowledge of engineering administration system
• Good knowledge of English
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.