Spa Therapist – Masseur
Spa Masseur Therapist for a luxury resort in Austria with starting date in November or December 2023
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria and Germany, guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
We are actively recruiting a motivated Spa Masseur Therapist, for our partner hotel, a luxurious mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2023:
Qualifications & Experience:
– Degree in Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy
– At least 2 years’ experience working in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality spa centre
– Very good knowledge of English and good German
– Able to perform different types of massages
– Follow cleaning and sanitization protocols
– Capable of recommending and selling spa offers and products
– International team player spirit and willingness to work abroad
– EU citizen
– Permanent or seasonal position
– Starting date in November or December 2023
– Paid vacation
– Monthly gross salary starting from €2.400/14 salaries a year
– Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
– Single room accommodation provided at no cost
– Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 time a day, also on days off
– Various employee benefits, such as use of fitness & wellness areas, discount on ski-pass, etc.
– Support through the whole employment process in your native language
– Help with traveling arrangements
– No agency fees
– 24/7 agency support
– Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV with a picture and reference letters.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website: www.next-step4u.com.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.