Castello di Casole, a Belmond Hotel is looking for season 2024 a qualified Spa Therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Proven work experience as a Spa Therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian languages
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills
- Degree or current license in aesthetics or physiotherapy
BenefitsImport from previous jobsImport common benefits for this location:
Working for such extraordinary hotel is the opportunity to build a career with a real sense of pride and caring, in an environment that embraces the essence of the art of hospitality.
- All meals provided
- All uniforms and dry-cleaning
- Team social events
- Complimentary accommodation at Belmond hotels, discounted rates for our trains, cruises and safaris and discounted food and beverage
- Accommodation maybe provided upon request in a wonderful staff house with swimming pool
Belmond is part of the world’s leading luxury group, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
Belmond has been a pioneer of exceptional luxury travel since 1976. Its portfolio extends across 24 countries with remarkable properties that include the illustrious Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train, remote beach retreats like Cap Juluca in Anguilla, Italian hideaways such as Splendido in Portofino, and gateways to natural wonders such as Hotel das Cataratas beside Brazil’s Iguassu Falls. From trains to river barges, safari lodges to hotels, each unique property has a distinctive story, personality and identity, with a personalised team to match.
The essence of the Belmond brand is built upon its heritage, craftsmanship and genuine, authentic service. We treasure history while looking to the future. We embrace community spirit and believe in responsible, sustainable tourism.
Belmond is an equal opportunities employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L’offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.