Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 197 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Spa Therapist is responsible to perform the Spa treatments for the guest as per the predefined Kempinski standards. The Spa Therapist should possess good selling techniques for the Spa and the retail and should also maintain highest standards of hygiene at all times.
• Daily operations based on the business requirements while keeping a track of tasks completed within the working hours
• Follow the opening and closing procedures of the spa including cash count, set ups, booking review & shift end
• Ensure that the treatment rooms are tidy and set up as per the standards
• Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
• Be updated on the latest hotel/Spa events and promotions and inform the guest accordingly
• Take care of the Reception at the Spa
• Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
• At all times adhere to the Kempinski behavioural standards
• Promote the Spa treatment, promotions and the retail
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years experience in the same role.
• Good selling techniques for the Spa and Retail.
• Perfect knowledge of highest hygiene standards and procedures
• Physical ability to handle heavy duties.
• Good Italian and English.
• Diploma from a recognized institute in Various massages, Body treatments and Beauty treatments
• Knowledge of body & beauty treatments, including different types of massages.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.