Our staff loves his job and continuously looks for self development. The ideal candidate is willing to achieve individual and team goals through teamwork and passion.
Reports to the Executive Chef.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the Executive Chef for the food production of restaurant, bar, banqueting, room service and staff restaurant achieving and maintaining the brand standards and exceeding Guests’ expectations;
• Select, train, coach and develop the kitchen brigade;
• Work together with the Executive Chef to select fresh food products and create menus and dishes balancing both creativity and local tradition. Guarantee continuous monitoring of quality with attention to details;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
Competencies & experience required
• Communication skills: he/she is able to communicate clearly and effectively with staff, colleagues, superiors and suppliers. He/she is open to listening to and understanding the other person’s point of view, giving and obtaining constructive feedback. Assertiveness is the key.
• Team leader and builder: he/she is able to create a good climate within the team and to foster motivation and positivity. He/she is a team player and acts as a role model.
• Results focused: he/she is able to give smart objectives to the brigade and to pursue personal, team and company goals focusing on Belmond’s standards, policies and professional ethic.
• Flexibility: he/she is able to effectively adjust to major changes in work tasks or work environment and willing to lead his/her team to welcome and promote change.
• Creativity: he/she is able to look beyond and to formulate new ideas. He/she has a global perspective and embraces diversity. His/her passion and curiosity drive to self and team development.
• Strong professional ethic: He/she maintains his/her promises and cares how things are done.
• Broad knowledge of regional cuisine and products with suitable experience of working with fresh ingredients.
• Previous experience as team leader in a kitchen brigade of at least 15 people, in prestigious working environments.
• Excellent knowledge of Italian and good command of English.
•Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
•Food & Lodging for non residents;
•Learning & development activities;
•Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03)
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.