Sommelier Belmond Castello di Casole
The ideal candidate is willing to provide excellent and personalized guest experiences, he / she should have exceptional taste and exemplary customer service skills. The sommelier is responsible for the selection of wines and their service throughout the Food and Beverage operation, including banqueting.
Reports to Restaurant Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Anticipate guests needs and handle guest complaints, providing an excellent and personalized guest experience according to our service standards;
• Cooperate with the Restaurant Manager for staff development;
• Develop special events about wine;
• Inventory and requisitions: assist in monitoring stock levels and ordering replacement deliveries. Avoid any waste and capable to control beverage margins;
• Cooperate with the bar manager to establish the wine selection to use the pool bar and for the champagne bar;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations;
• Fully responsible for Banqueting wine orders and consumption.
• At least 3 years of professional experience within the same role in deluxe hotel or restaurant
• Fluent in Italian and English, third language preferred
• Sommelier AIS or FISAR
• Professional knowledge of Italian cuisine and Italian & International wines
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Food & Lodging for non residents
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.